Receive Phone Calls Anywhere with VoIP.
If you’ve ever imagined having a custom office communications system, VoIP is your answer.
Whether your employees are in the office or work remotely, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) lets them receive calls as if they were in the office because your IT is in the cloud. Voicemails are received wherever employees prefer—email, home, smartphone or office phone.
If you have multiple locations, VoIP solves the problem of trying to cope with phone lines and 800 numbers for each office. Plus, unique numbers can be created for each employee no matter where they’re located. All you need is an Internet connection—thinkCSC takes care of the rest.
- Significantly reduce your monthly phone expense.
- Reduce missed client and sales calls.
- Have fewer numbers for clients to remember.
- Provide flexibility for employees.
- Enable workers to work more effectively while on the road.
- Get more detailed information about who’s calling your office.
- Reduce capital expenditure.