Non-profit Success Story
Non-Profit Losing Time, Money
A non-profit housing organization with multiple offices had an unreliable and unsecured network. This non-profit was receiving an enormous amount of viruses and spam e-mail which compromised their organization's critical data. Their network's vulnerability and instability translated into a huge financial loss of productivity, efficiency and data. In addition of their need for a secure and reliable data network, this non-profit needed to incorporate a wireless network for their entire enterprise.
More Time to Focus on Mission
Based on a network analysis, thinkCSC secured our client's network perimeter at all sites. thinkCSC implemented our best-in-class email security solution which dramatically reduced spam and improved network security. thinkCSC installed a secure and robust wireless network. In addition, thinkCSC increased their network speed to remote sites by updating their consumer based transport devices with enterprise level switches and routers. As a result of thinkCSC’s proactive IT support, this non-profit is able to focus its time and resources on fulfilling their mission of providing quality housing to those who are economically challenged.
Solutions Provided by thinkCSC:
- Consolidated servers and virtualization reduce management time
- Increased network speeds to remote sites with DIA fiber connection
- Virtualization of servers reduced carbon footprint
- Regular monitoring and installation of current software
- Removed spam and virus threats improved email security
- Created a secure wireless network
- Network map and documentation improved efficiency
- Proactive IT support and guidance
- Virtualization reduces management time