Dedicated Cybersecurity Expertise Combined with Advanced Threat Intelligence
In response to the rampant devastation that has occurred from ransomware and other cyberattacks around the world, thinkCSC has developed additional layers of security to help strengthen your organization and provide you with peace of mind.
We offer a comprehensive suite of security and compliance services to help businesses combat hackers and meet regulatory compliance demands. We have expert knowledge in finding and fixing security problems as well as helping companies meet PCI, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and other regulatory requirements. Our cybersecurity experts minimize the impact of global threats with continual monitoring and threat detection. Below are just some of the services we offer:
- Vulnerability scanning – We look for areas of weaknesses such as missing patches, outdated firmware, and misconfigured IT equipment. We then provide a prioritized “fix first” remediation report and step you through what needs to be done to close gaps in your defenses.
- Internal and external penetration testing – We look for areas of weakness in the technical environment and then actively attempt to exploit weaknesses. The goal is to answer the question: “How easily could a hacker access private data on my systems?”
- Web app penetration testing – This is the same as external penetration testing, but we test for exploits specific to web applications such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, directory traversal, etc. All work is performed according to the OWASP Top Ten framework.
- Security assessments – We document current practices against a maturity scoring system and provide recommendations towards development and maturity of information security in alignment to your operating environment. This service is good for organizations who are concerned about passing an audit and need an objective review of existing controls prior to an actual audit.
- Policy development – We help organizations write comprehensive policies to address today’s unique cybersecurity challenges, such as bring your own device (BYOD), incident response, and third-party vendor management.
- Security awareness training – Most malware enters organizations through malicious websites or email attachments. We offer online training modules designed to teach users about best practices when handling email, using mobile devices, working in public spaces, and dealing with social engineering attacks.